Interested in submitting to this journal?
We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies,as well as the Author Guidelines.
Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
Submission Preparation Checklist
- Length of article not to exceed 6000 words.
- Length of Book Review not to exceed 1000 words. The reviewer will be expected to procure the book to be reviewed. The IIAS does not take any responsibility in this matter.
- Text to be submitted in Word File: Times New Roman font size 12.
- Notes and citations required for articles. Use Foot notes only. The first foot note should state the contributor's status and institutional affiliation.
- No Abstract or Key Words required. Bibliography is optional.
- Contributions to the June issue should reach the editor by 30th April and for the December issue, by 31st October.
- The Editorial Board will accept articles on a first come first served basis. The decision of the editorial board in matters of selection will be final.
The papers are to be submitted to the editor in following e-mail address; Professor Amiya P. Sen: email@example.com .